Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MAY 13 2014 | Super Junior Kang In ~ “I recommended jungle life to other Super Junior members” ☞News Article☜


Byunman Tribe of SBS <Laws of the Jungle in Brazil> took their 13th journey to the largest North American country Brazil.
Super Junior’s Kang In showed up at the press conference for the show which was held at Mokdong Broadcasting Hall on May 9th.
He stated, “I thought adjusting to life in jungle would be easy since I’ve been recently discharged from the military service. However, it wasn’t that simple” and added “I am a highly motivated and spontaneous person, so I assumed I would live well in jungle without a fear. But after seeing Byung Man, I came across my weaknesses. After visiting jungle, I realized that I’ve been used to living a comfortable life” and shared his feelings.
He continued, “Super Junior members asked me alot about the jungle, and I couldn’t say it was fun. I suggested them to try it”.
Kang In was enlisted in Nonsan Army Training Center in Choong-Chung province, and after the five week of basic training, he was in military service and got discharged on April 2012.
SBS <Laws of the Jungle in Brazil> is starring Kim Byung Man, Yae Ji Won, Lee Min Woo (of Shin Hwa), Oh Jong Hyuck, Onew (of SHINee), Hyuck (VIXX) and portrays their survival in the wilderness.
The season’s first show was aired on May 9 10pm on SBS.
[ 위키케이팝 | 이이슬 기자 ] [LEE, YI SEUL / ssmoly6@wikikpop.com ]

No comments:

Post a Comment